5.27.2010

Receive Pato Dunga Decision

Alexandre Pato, Dunga could accept a decision that did not bring it to the World Cup in 2010. But AC Milan striker was targeted to strengthen the Samba team at the World Cup in 2014.Pato has been injured since March and that he rarely plays for Milan. Konsekuesinya Milan striker was not included in the Brazil squad who are ready to be brought into South Africa. Although Pato was disappointed but could accept the decision of the Brazilian coach, Dunga, who did not take him. "This is not a good year for me," he said as quoted by the Italian Football.
"I am confident with my chances until the end. Too bad, but I'm still young and will work hard to be ready at the 2014 World Cup," said 20-year-old striker is.

In addition Pato also denied the news that he will leave the San Siro and enthused by Chelsea. "I want to make sure the fans that I will always do everything to help Milan win the title," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment