5.27.2010

Parreira: South Africa Ready to Make Surprise

National coach South African, Carlos Alberto Parreira, sure his team could make surprises in World Cup 2010th. High motivation playtime publicly myself will make best potential "Bafana Bafana" exit.
Though appear as hosts, S African not too unseeded. France, Uruguay, and Mexico favored many parties escaped from Group A than Steven Pienaar and comrades. Still, Parreira optimistically his team could sauntered distant.
"Tim consists from emain-best player ever handle," said Parreira ever deliver Brasil world champion 16 years ago."They very motivated, hardworking, committed and has determinasi for doing things good although they unseeded. Believe me when I spell we create surprises in World Cup."

Status no seeded, according Parreira, no guarantee that his team unable qualifier group. "I accept that we indeed not seeded within group this strong. I not asking players me to won three games, but I asking squad for play good and results nice will coming himself," continued.

In party opening, S African will face Mexican in Soccer City, Johannesburg, 11 juni upcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment